Thursday, March 27, 2008

insignificance?

Inspired by Sharon Soh (whom i call Yong Hui),


My classmates
Form 5 Cekal





Friends? what does it mean by the word friends? i had a hard time to actually understand what is the meaning of friends...

If you asked me when i was in form 5, 'WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS? whos your best friend?' sadly, i don't know how to answer that. During my form 4 and form 5, i was so busy with prefect stuff till it's like the other half of me. my duty took over my personal life. Besides, during my secondary life, i can't hang out with friends to Pyramid or summit or anywhere, except for basketball or birthday parties so my friend is home, tv, basketball n bro?

Today, i realise actually, it's more like during college time after school i realised that my friends are everywhere. it's i, the ignorant fool who is too blind to see their presence. they play a small role in my life but they make huge difference in me by being there for me, hang out, chat, blog bout each other, go for holiday, play basketball, futsal, badminton, stay over, watch movie, plan a surprise birthday, guys talk, go mamak...If it weren't for you all, i won't have ALL these FUN!

i realise that it's my fault that i don't spend time with you all. i am always busy and everything(bad excuse though) but the thought of inviting me out - well, that's something i am really touched & grateful bout.

Just FYI, guys don't really show their emotional part cause we are MAN and it's not easy, so i am gonna give it a try.

Secondary friends,
Best friend :
Corey - known you since Form 1 and only manage to talk with you these couple of years. u r the MAN!
Adeline Tan - not sure if u r reading this but if u r, i know u listen to people's problem and all and i don't tell you my problem but i know u r a good girl. STUDY SMART and score k!

Friends i will never forget:
Darren Here - i still rmbr we argue during meeting and now, i see u in college. haha. CAT is not easy k. it need effort!
Hema - hey, it's been a long time since we last talked. thanks for last year's 'surprise' bday party.
Leon - we don't talk much but i know you have good intention in you. good luck with your exam! hope to see ya around.
Daryll - I don't know you during high school but wat i do know is 'try n control ur hormones!'
Hadry - i see ya around and you see me, no more swimming?
Shing Vee - known each other since form 1, till this day, i know i can depend on you on anything.
Huey Ling - i won't forget you though, keep that smile on you always!
Jin Wei - How's Switzerland? hope you have as much fun there as you did here. hope to see ya soon.
Kang Min - we were close for a while & i rmbr the surprise bday we gave Adeline on exam week,i guess i still owe you the expensive bday present which i didn't intend to share huh?
Felyn - i know you don't have blog and probably you don't read blogs. good luck with University (if ever u r gonna read this)haha.
Denise - i rmbr u were complaining in class bout this and that. guess wat? i keep the secret & didn't tell anyone till i forget wat is it bout. haha.
Yong Hui - thanks to you, u reminded me to thank everyone. we hardly talk during form 4 & 5 i guess. but did a little talk in form 3? haha.
many many more...

Actually, i have been different class in SMK USJ 13
Form 1 Dinamik
Form 2 Bakti
Form 3 Amanah
Form 4 Cekal
Form 5 Cekal

i have all sort of friends from form 1 'tidak-apa' to form 2 'ponteng class & fool around' to form3 'freaking hardworking people' and in Form 4 & 5 - 'whatever is fun' & i am consider the 'smart one in class??'.(ya, by passing Add math huh? ya right.)

Moments like those
can't be bought,
can't be measured,
surely can't be shown or understood by others
but
Definitely,
Be treasured and kept deep within
my Heart & Thoughts

MY MEMORY

this post is applicable only for my secondary friends.(haha, sounds so formal)
Today, i have so MUCH friends such as friends i known since Birth, primary school friends, COLLEGE FRIENDS, friends i known for 10days(USA holiday), friends i never met and everyone i met and grateful to know.
what's important is - i want everyone to know - 'i am always here for you!' (if ever u need help or anything...)

this may be my greatest confession ever or not
my secrets r well kept, just so u know

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Nerd pic

Nerd pic