Monday, March 17, 2008

cure? sick? decease?

(please don't waste your time reading below - irrelevant)

of all days, it had to be today, progress test for LAW.

1st thing in the morning, i can't see far. i mean everything beyond 2m is BLUR. had to wash my face in the toilet only the vision came.

then, PT in 3.13-3.14. after finishing question 1 (consideration - probably the only question i am confident of), my tummy came to an 'ouch' or ache moment. at first i thought i need to pee. then after a few minutes, the pain comes again. it's the 1st time i have ever, ever experience such a pain. 1st it hurts at the stomach. i thought my belt is too tight, but it's not. then the pain kinda like carry down to my crotch. (weird but true)

i kept blaming the 'curry mee' i had during breakfast/lunch. the pain was so bad till i cant think but hold my stomach. so, i decided to go the toilet (which i never never went to a toilet before during any exam - unfortunately i have to this time). guess wat? NO BIZ. the worst part, i can't even pee!! standing there waiting and nothing. haha(gosh this is embarrassing. i wanna remember this day so i better write/type it down somewhere)

weird enough, when i walk i didn't feel anything. so, i got to my place and continue the PT (it was about 330pm or so). at first i felt great and full energy to do the test. suddenly, 'ouch'. oh no, not again. about 4pm, i told myself 'just hang in there, it's just for another hour.'

it's not the curry mee, not stomach pain then wat is causing the pain? worm in my tummy that is swimming till my crotch? ewwww. ok back to law. focus! focus!

i felt normal again at about 510pm, when i was using my pencil to underline the sub-headline. Amazingly, NO PAIN or whatsoever. after the exam, i felt a little pale and tired after resisting the torturing pain (but i don't think i look pale). 'thank goodness it's just a progress test'

so, walking out of the room, saying goodbye to humans and cried 'if i pass, i love myself' (which i feel it's not possible to pass. not possible.what's the reason? we ll discuss about it next time). i quickly went off cause i thought i might need to use the toilet, instead, i felt PERFECTLY healthy. no more whatsoever pain or 'ouch'.

i kept cursing my body while waiting for my mum. 'of all days and of all the time in my life, it had to be TODAY 200pm-515pm' (fish la!)

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Nerd pic

Nerd pic