Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Jujitsu Competition

NO PHOTOS...totally forgotten about taking photos...

I was the only competitor who is having the most fun out there. Laughing and joking throughout the tournament.
It started about 230pm with the demo warm up...
Jab, punch, roll forward, front leg kick, jab punch then roll backwards...did this routine about 5times...

Then it was the stand up fight:
1point - punching the head
2points - take down
My opponent, Te Hen, a brown belt (a level b4 black) was forced to join the championship. Initially, he only had to do the demo then due to fact that there is only 8 competitor...Sensei (Master) forced him to join. Before the tournament we were chit chatting and laughing and warning each other not to play rough like how the other competitor did...

Up on the stage, our game was slow and easy. Not like the others, who fight to win or to KILL.
The funny part was when i grab both his leg and prepare to throw him down...Hell, he was fat. Couldn't throw at all...
My mum said she was laughing out really loud with other parents...Gee, how 'sweet'...She also mentioned that she didn't recognised me and i looked like a stick compare to the big buffalo.

I LOST. Glad to say that i lost...haha...(Can go home early...) if i did win, i gotta stay till 8pm...and that sucks!!
Te Hen was totally pissed to hear that he won...(What the hell is wrong with both of us?)
He kept saying "i hate you!!", punched me for losing, he even kneed my stomach and kept looking at me with those evil eyes saying 'why did u lose??'
I,on the other hand, says 'I love you..' whenever he said he hated me, i kept smiling when he wanna 'kill me'...
The other competitors were totally not as hysterical as i am, they were serious, really serious.

Grappling:
Many may ask what is Grappling??
refers to the gripping, handling and controlling of an opponent without the use of striking, typically through the application of various grappling holds, choke holds, and counters to various hold attempts. Grappling forms an important part of both ground fighting and standing clinch fighting. Sports that use grappling include Judo, Wrestling, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and mixed martial arts.
from wikipedia

My fight was with Mohd Ali...
Lost this fight as well....
Struggle, offend, defend....did all i could...
he really wanted to kill me...no doubt about that...saw it in his eyes...
"Killl KIll kIll kiLL"
And finally, i submit defeat...scared later he really did kill me...

IMPACT on me body:

Left joint below the toe - hurts
old injury

Right toe hurts - blue black
old injury

Joint below left thumb - got punched
another old injury

Left finger - pain when bent
i think it's an old injury


Right ear hurt...kena elbow...
new injury







Both bicep - muscle pain
no warm up i guess...

















Both shoulder hurts...
especially at the back...






All in all, it was FUN, very fun...
My objective:
i wasn't focus on winning or losing but just to participate and have fun...

Mission completed

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Nerd pic

Nerd pic