Saturday, May 24, 2008

clock is ticking...


As most of you all know, my exam is in 8 days time...EIGHT DAYS time!! ahhhh!!
2nd June, Monday - F6 Tax
3rd June, Tuesday - F4 Law
9th June, Monday - Performance Management

after that, i am FREE for bout 3 weeks then back to classes. so, during those 3 weeks i can mamak, movie, basketball until i sien. muahahaha...(ok, i should focus on my studies 1st and stop dreaming)

Anyway, these two weeks shall be the CRUCIAL week to focus and do my best.

'if only i started studying earlier...' is probably the regretting statement of the week...i sometimes do wonder when am i gonna learn my lesson. hieh. the LAZYNESS!


To fellow coursemate & A-levels mate & people who are taking exams, believe in yourself and work smart. i know you, i mean we'll be OKAY aka PASS aka close to score.
Just so you know, my hair grew. the pic above is when my hair is still short...

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Nerd pic

Nerd pic