Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Han Two huh? or Han-tu?

I haven been online since Saturday during the wee hours. Camp was FUN! but the activities are just SO SO. in fact, we had jonker's street shopping at night. a lot of leadership in that huh?

Anyway, finally i manage to settle down and use the computer-download pictures, check email, facebook (get pictures) and blog. didn't manage to read blogs cause 1.5 hours of my time has passed with me staring the monitor and banging the keyboard.

Just so you know, i have started to put some RULES or RESTRICTION for myself effective from Tuesday. cause monday went out and watch Ah Long Private Ltd - freaking funny!


1. NO TV - one of my BIGGEST achievement that is SATURDAY(camp), SUNDAY(camp), MONDAY(excluding cinema),TUESDAY(crap, i missed Heroes season 2 finale), WEDNESDAY(today, CSI new season gonna start - gonna resist. think of study, think of study, think of law, think of law!!).

It's probably a RECORD of consecutive 5 days ABSTAIN from tv!! *applause applause*
haha


2. No more lepaking or outing. (mamak and lunch and birthday parties still can qua- haha)


3. Use Computer when necessary ONLY.

Why would i wanna torture myself?

Progress test results (passing mark = 50%)
F4 Law - 30%
F5 - N/A
F6 Tax - 53%
in other words, BAD!

So, it's time for semi-isolation. i might totally isolate myself when the clock says '30 days till exam (2nd June)'!!
i have exactly 60days, 17hours till my MAIN / MAJOR exam!

my !PRIORITIES! till June Exam:
1. Studies
2. Taekwando
3. Badminton
4. Basketball

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Nerd pic

Nerd pic