Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My old phones...

I had my 1st phone when i was standard 6, year 2001)
My 1st phone was a Ericsson flip phone (that time Sony haven merge with Ericsson)

2nd phone, also a second hand phone (passed from my dad), a Siemen. the buttons are hard to press but it's everything a handphone has - call, sms and calculator.
My 3rd and the most long lasting phone, the Nokia 3350 or 3305 or 3005 or 3315.
I drop this Nokia for more than 10 times and amazingly it works like normal.

That time, phone cover fashion was 'heng'. Got this cover from pasar malam - Rm5 only.
Looks really HOT huh?

The two phones above is given by my uncle for no particular reason. I think cause the battery cant last long - maximum half a day. So, practically you will have to charge it every night and day.

This nokia xxxx, don't know wat number, is shared between my brother and i. it's either he uses my HOT phone, i use his Grey phone or vise versa.

2006

Used my Angpau money to buy - Rm1200.
Then my X700 Samsung phone which my mum is currently using.

2007
NOW,
The best phone ever, W850i Sony Ericsson.
Rm 1200 when i bought. this time it's my SPM money.
3G
Walkman
Radio
Calender
Phonebook up to 2000 names
Camera 2Mp
Light - camera
Memory stick Pro Duo 1G
Drag picture and drop into memory card
Track ID
Bluetooth
MegaBass

Yes, Sony Ericsson rocks!! (for now)

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Nerd pic

Nerd pic