Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tagged by Tan Yang!! (ish....)

Seven things to be done before my death.
1. Explore the Universe (it's my dream to go into space)
2. eternal happiness (it's too deep for any of us to understand)
3. Understand human behavior and emotion (this...hehe...u r my experiment...)
4. Travel around the world(see new things and people)
5. Donate as much as i can (compassion...it isn't easy to explain but u gotta feel it to know it)
6. My 1st kiss (My time will come....Patience, my young padawan...patience)
7. A girlfriend (let's just hope i dont die when i am studying. No.1 house rule - no gf when studying...YET)

Seven things i will not do even if it kills me.
1. Be a girl (i am happy of 'which' i am)
2. screw a guy (no offends to some people)
3. screw an animal (no offends again to those...)
4. Suicide!! (life may be tough...that's wat makes it interesting and challenging)
5. No more idea.....(i ll do many stuff tough...if u never try,u never know)

Seven things i do when i'm away from public.
1. Meditate
2. think bout my future
3. think bout my day
4. close my eyes and feel the surrounding around me
5. look at myself in the mirror and say 'xxxxxxxx' ( can't tell u can i??)
6. shake my booty (haha...depends on the music)
7. meditate again...

Seven favourite sentences/quotes.
1. morning
2. thank you, sir/madam
3. your welcome
4. yes, sir/madam
5. *smile*
6. *laugh* like there is no tomorrow
7. you look so happy today!!

Seven favourite songs from all time.
1. ALL songs...mostly oldies, orchestra, musical, rock and roll...


Seven things i'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.
1. well...i wish you do anything and don't do anything u don't wanna...
Human rights...it's ur decision wat u wanna do not mine...

Seven people to tag.
1. Someone
2. Somebody
3. Noone
4. Nobody
5. You
6. Not me
7. Yes you...whoever you are that is reading....(up to u...)

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Nerd pic

Nerd pic